Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer Time is Here!

Summer Time is Here! What are YOU doing this summer? Are you taking a vacation or exercising, taking free-time from your job or just enjoying the Summer Season? Whatever you may be doing this summer, I bet it is great! Everyone loves the summer season. Yet, most don't really like the summer season. What I am about to share with you is some basic information that I have gained to let you know what you can do and prepare yourself for this wonderful season. To find out more, click bottom ↓

Finding Deals
In this section of this blog, finding deals, is what most people strive for. Finding deals is not only based off of food, shelter and transportation. Finding deals when you're on your vacation will make your trip more memorable. Yet, in each and every state and country. Their revenue is 100% percent based off of tourism. Yup! You, you the visitor is the one that measures the base of their economy.

But, tourism is not the bread and butter of the economy. Therefore, I will not say anything more on this. What I will say, is that; When you start to enjoy the summer season. Have you ever made your plans ahead of time and budgeted wisely on where and how you're going to spend your trip?

Most people struggle to find deals on where to get a plane ticket, hotel room and rental car. Yet, from my experience, transportation comes first. Why? Transportation is the number one on the list. When you plan on what rental car you're going to get to enjoy and receive the best service available. Plus, when you travel or planning to travel. Renting car should be your first priority. Being that you need a car to get around, you have to also find out if your insurance will cover you when you do travel. Even if you're going coast-to-coast in the U.S. or traveling by car in a foreign country. The next part is; Airfare. Usually people like you and me plan on this first. But Airfare should be your second option or third option. Not your first option. Most people decide to book their Hotel first before deciding on the rest. Therefore, you have to shop around. Finding the cheapest and affordable rates whether it be air, room and car.

Budgeting
In every life-style, whether you are a High class, Mid class or Low class traveler. Everyone has to budget. Budgeting to most people is a headache. But, budgeting also saves you time and money. Even if you're on a business trip or not. If you know what is your spending limit is before you do travel. Your vacation will be memorable. Believe me, having a good or great budget on the side before you travel lets you do so many things you really want when you are trying to enjoy your vacation.

A typical family who travels have to spend more than a person who travels by themselves. When you plan, you have to decide how much it cost for each person traveling by air. Then you have to plan on what kind of room that is best suited for you. The next part is finding a convenient car to travel. Some people, like me, have experienced a situation where; the car that you have already made reservation for, end up with something that you didn't want.

For example; I rented a car for my trip to Oahu. At the time I was a soccer coach for AYSO®. I had made my reservation for a Ford Explorer, ahead of time. And I also made reservation for my room all paid for ahead of time. My airfare was booked ahead of time, so I wasn't worried at all. When it came time to travel. I found out that my car that I ordered was taken and I was then given a Ford Taurus instead, also I had to pay extra $200 dollars for the car. As I got to the Hotel, I also found out that my room wasn't reserved, I then had to pay $100 dollars for the first night and an extra $200 dollars for the next few days. I was excited in the beginning and then I was stressed out the next. All my spending cash disappeared. Being, because of the fact that everything was changed without my knowledge. First, I thought that maybe because of the fact that I wasn't a business person or a wealthy person that I could get better perks. Later, I learned that business people and wealthy people too have had these problems when traveling.The total of Air, Room and Car was: $1,500 dollars at the beginning. That was decent. Then it came out over, it ended up being $2,500 dollars. But, I learned that most people had it worse than me. Yet, the problem is, when you do pay for your trip either by a travel agent or doing it yourself. Chances are everything will not go as planned.

As the economy gets worse or even better. Traveling is an expensive expense to make anytime of the year. Most people spend at least over $1,000 dollars for traveling. Some pay upwards of $5,000 or more dollars. And it doesn't include shopping and entertainment. No matter what you do. No matter where you come from, you have to budget wisely that way if you hit roadblocks along the way like I did. You will be in a better position in enjoying your trip. So, be wise. Always make sure that nothing has changed since you reserved your position in making your trip. Because, you might end up stranded, if not broke before you even start your trip.

Leisure Time™
Most travelers look for leisure time. Leisure time, is something that you find or plan what your going to do to relax like; going to a spa or to the pool or the beach. Yet, most people find leisure time else where, sometimes at a movie theater or opera-house, museum, park, etc. Go to this website, it will explain in more detail about what leisure time is all about: http://www.leisuretimespa.com/
Also, you can make reservations too!


The next part that I am going to share with you before you plan on your next summer vacation, is this: Baggage Handling.

Baggage Handling
No matter where you come from, baggage handling is the top of your list. Why? Because, baggage handling can become your worst nightmare. If you have valuables or valuable equipment that you want to bring with you along your trip. I would suggest you make shipping order. Why? So that way you can track your belongings where it is and if it got there safely. Also, its a great way avoid the hassle of getting through security. And you must inform the Hotel guest manager or the Hotel booking agent that your going to stay at and mentioned that you'll have a package that will be delivered to your room or the hotel lobby and find out if they charge to hold your belongings or if they charge for having a delivery personnel be at your door when it arrives or by having the bell-hop bring your belongings. Either way, you will be comfortable and your trip will be a lot easy and hassle-free/Stress-free. More importantly, baggage handling has the most highest rate of lost luggage's globally.

Conclusion
Now that you're set to find deals, budget and plan your leisure time, also avoiding the hassle of losing your luggage when you do travel. Always plan ahead. Because, your dream vacation can always end in a disaster. I hope that this information is useful to you? As for me, I had to find out the hard way. Enjoy your trip and have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment