Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Low Income, High Debt


In this day and age and forever. Many people will suffer this disease. I call this a disease, because it can be cured. The only way that you can cure yourself out of this disease is by lowering your debt and increasing your income. The more money that comes in, makes life a lot more interesting. It lowers your stress levels and boosts your life-style.
I know how it feels to live in this life-style. I've been there and done that. And never will I want to live that life ever again. With this business that I have created called Camacho Enterprise (R). Its mission is to help people build their business and keep it flowing.


For centuries and generation after generation. A lot of people that I have come across with, always complained about why and how the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. And it has been a rumor for centuries. Its not about the rich getting richer or the poor getting poorer. Its about their destination. How they got there should be the question.


And no one would honestly say; "They got rich because they built a business and sold it." or "They got poor because they had so much debt."


Imagine, if you got your house taken away, your car, your income, everything you worked hard for all got taken away in a blink of an eye. And that just happen to that Joe or Jane Doe on the side of the street. Some of them either lost everything through divorce or a natural disaster or by the government, you name it. That could have happen.


Now that I made you cringe of the idea. Let me spice it up a little.


Imagine, if you had a huge house, a nice sports car, residual income, everything that you created all been inherited to you over night. Like those of Bill Gates, Micheal Jordan, Warren Buffet, etc. These people didn't become millionaires over night. Yet, the only hard work that they did, was build businesses and sharpen their skills. They smile everyday, plus in front of the camera. And they are known world wide because of their talents.


To tell you the truth. You can become one of them. You can become 1% out of the top 5% of 100 High School/College graduates statistically speaking.


Income
Now we are going to talk about income. We are going to talk about our pay-check to pay-check. I know that you are a person who works a nine-to-five J.O.B.. I know that when you take a look at your pay-check, you get excited. I know that your expression will be; "Yes! My first pay-check!" or "Yes! I got a bonus!" or "Yes! I got a raise." Then it becomes; "No! I have to pay-bills!" or "No! I didn't get a bonus!" or "No! I didn't get a raise!"


Did you know, that the definition of pay-check means: paycheck is traditionally a paper document (a cheque) issued by an employer to pay an employee for services rendered. (information via Wikipedia)


But, It also means that you have to check your pay every day, when you receive it. That's my interpretation of pay-check. The goal here is to educate you about the difference of receiving income, than earned income. 


You might have heard it a lot. Passive income, residual income and earned income. Passive income is something that you receive without earning, its like if you have an IRA, stocks, bonds, mutual funds. I will explain more of this later. The other one is residual income, this one you should learn. Residual income, is something that you receive day after day, week after week, month after month. Like this business. If you become a member, I will show you how you can make residual income and there's only two secrets that I will share with you. Become a member today!


Subscribe Today!









And earned income, is your job! When you work day in and day out, from 9-5, that is what business people call earned income. Because, if you work for a company. You are earning your pay. But, most people are happy with their job. Some companies, good companies, do take care of their employee's. Some companies that hire immigrants are only looking to pay-less to their employee's. Yet, some companies that hire workers who live in the U.S. do want to take care of their employee's, but suffer the consequences of those who seek hire pay and bonuses. I mean, I understand that wanting hire pay can pay your bills. But does that seem logical? I thought I did, when I was working. Until I learned to start a business. It comes down to mentality.







Robert Kiyosaki is right. You have to think different. Also, Jim Rohn said it best; "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."


Between these two gentlemen, are great inspires. They have inspired me in so many ways than one. Without self-education, I wouldn't be here today and sharing my business with you. What I learned through-out the 16 years of my business, is that, when you ask your boss for a raise. You are threatening him/her of their position in the company. I didn't realize this before until I started to learn. When you ask for a raise or a bonus. Its time for you to build a business. Because, you are telling your employer that you are in a financial bind. And you need more money. Its like, you are asking for a loan. Chances are, you can get yourself, laid off or fired. Yet, in my situation. When I lost my job. I didn't ask for a raise and a bonus. I lost my job, due to personal reasons and it wasn't because I was suffering debt. It was because, I was planning to get married to my girl-friend.


Now we are going to talk about DEBT.


Debt is a disease. And it is curable. How you can cure yourself of debt is by lowering your expenses or eliminating debt. But, if there is no way of doing that. Start a business. And have other people work for you.



The symptoms of DEBT is:
  • Mortgage Payments
  • Car Payments
  • Mortgage Loans
  • Car Loans
  • Electric
  • Gas
  • Water
  • Credit Cards
  • Entertainment
  • Dinning
  • Vacations
Anything that causes an expense will cause a debt. When it is unpaid. It becomes a debt. The list can go on. Yet, you can make money on most of them to help you get out of it. To find out more. Contact us today!





No comments:

Post a Comment